Design and construction of buildings using prefabricated materials based on our innovative Polytech Module System.
Construction and thermal insulation work using the modern POLYTECH technology:
- lightweight concrete (or styroconcrete) underfloor layers,
- thermal insulation of floors and ceilings, including wooden floors,
- thermal insulation of patios and balconies, including recessed balconies,
- load-bearing and thermal insulation layers for underfloor heating,
- thermal insulation of external and internal walls,
- thermal insulation of attics,
- thermal insulation filling of arched structures (vaults),
- thermal insulation of flat roofs,
- flat roof sloping,
- screeding and gap-filling work (4 cm-50 cm),
- thermal insulation of swimming pools.
Refurbishment and repair work using Polytech products, including renovation and thermal insulation work on listed buildings.
Reconstruction and construction of period features such as cornices, moulding, decorative windowsills and other architectural details using Polytech products.
POLYTECH DECLARATION OF QUALITY
This document can be issued upon request. It confirms that the parameters of our modified Polytech lightweight concrete (or styroconcrete) material are consistent with the parameters specified in the technical approval for the material. The declaration is proof that the material produced at your building site meets all the technical requirements specified in the applicable regulations.