Sale of machinery
- The machinery and equipment we offer are technically innovative, energy-efficient, easy to use, carry and maintain and, as a result, highly efficient in terms of performance.
- We will help you choose the best machinery for your requirements and provide you with the necessary training for operators.
- Warranty and post-warranty repairs and service are also available.
SCREED MAKING MACHINES AND POLYTECH LIGHTWEIGHT CONCRETE (OR STYROCONCRETE) MACHINES, MACHINES FOR MAKING LIGHTWEIGHT AERATED MORTAR, CONCRETE, STYROCONCRETE AND FOAM CONCRETE
- KOMPATTO R16 MIXER. This is a mixer for many applications. It is suitable for foam concrete/ styroconcrete with densities ranging from 400 to 1,600 kg/m3).
- KOMPATTO Standard. This is a standard mixer for making the Polytech material, lightweight concrete (styroconcrete) and foam concrete (with densities ranging from 300 to 650 kg/m3).
- MP1 MIXER. This mixer has a volume of 1 m3. It is suitable for making styroconcrete (without foaming).
- MP200 MIXER. This is similar to the MP1 model, but its working volume is 250 litres.
- GSAB FOAM GENERATOR. This is a high-performance foam generator.
- GSI & MIV FOAM GENERATOR . This is a high-performance foam generator. It is can be used with a plastering machine to produce foam concrete in a continuous process.
EQUIPMENT FOR HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL MOVEMENT OF FOAM CONCRETE, LIQUID SCREED AND MORTAR MATERIALS.
- PKP AR PUMP. This is a pump for liquid screed (such as anhydrite screed).
- PK TM PUMP. This is a pump for producing foam concrete in a continuous process.
- PCA CONCRETE MIXER PUMP. This is a pump for Polytech mortars.
MECHANICAL POLYTECH PLASTER APPLICATION MACHINES, MACHINERS FOR SCRATCH COAT APPLICATION, MACHINES FOR CEMENT-AND-GYPSUM PLASTERS OR GYPSUM PLASTERS
MECHANICAL POLYSTYRENE WASTE PROCESSING MACHINES